Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"can we take the next hour and talk about me" ( the format)

Well, its been another long day of nothing. the only time i do stuff now is in the evenings when all my "working" friends get off of work, ha. but alas, it gives me time to do stuff like this: i wrote another piece today. im thinking it will be my first big hit when im a rock star. "and it will be a slow jam..."

(WARNING!: if you don't like sappyness, you might want to skip over this.)

i keep tripping
with your hands over my eyes
its a windy day
but you say you have a surprise

i reach my hand out
and feel the bark of the tree
you move your hands
and i see the heart around you and me

i wouldn't want to be
anywhere else but here right now
i said yes
and you promised me a vow

i can honestly say
this is the best of all days
in that long October
of cool breezes and summer rays

(break)
and this feeling
it washes over me
im drowning
but at the bottom of the sea
there is you and me
and i am free
its all i need
its all i need

late at night
sometimes, i ask myself how
i could ever be
this lucky, and as happy as i am now

and you're just
over there sitting in your chair
and i can't help
but let my thoughts wander while i stare

but its so hard
not to be distracted by little things you do
my head hurts
because all my thoughts always turn into you

it leaves me lying
quite awake everynight in my bed
one day you'll hear
the music we danced to in my head


im not gonna lie, its a little corny, but hey, it could be a hit right? this is the result of a day spent idle. days like this are always nice, but i will be glad to get out of the house soon. This weekend im actually thinking of visiting huntsville so that will be nice. call me or let me know if you wanna go..

i'll leave you with one more piece (i cant imagine who reads this junk, but ohwell):

this piece is not sappy so dont worry.

i am filled with everything but what i need
where a tree should be standing i am just a seed
day to day, i wonder why we seem to grow apart
but there's no sense in hiding my emotions at the bottom of my heart

taking steps to retrace another's path
recite these lines and take this bath
i say some words and shed a tear,
but what good is love if it grows from fear?

what am i missing? make me whole again!
where ever you are i will sacrificially ascend
but do i have to leave that which i have grown to love?
i'll trust in the words that come from above.

so. if you havent fallen asleep yet, ha, i hope you have a wonderful day.
and you ask me about anything. im a good listener. and its the least i could do if you took the time to read this. okay, im rambling again, sorry, i do that.

byeeeee

No comments: