Saturday, July 28, 2007

right in front of me

You were there, right in front of me
and i didnt seize the chance
you were there, i was beside myself
and it started with a glance
The fears ive acquired from my past
more than ever, many doubts
but when i feel the slightest of your touches
i forget my whereabouts
The wind has snatched me up with it
and i know not my destination
but yet i lay my complete faith in it
without the simplest hesitation
On the air i can smell the night
its rather intoxicating
the sense stimulates memories of old
so joyful its almost excruciating
No earthquake, nor volcano, nor hurricane, nor blizzard
could distract me right now
the incandescence that shows in my expression
is only a fraction of what i allow
Then the rain pours down on me to wash away
the doubts that tried to surface
and deep within the flame ignites
burning like a furnace
Do you feel it? burrowing out from somewhere
somewhere, deep within
i wasnt quite so sure before but now
i think its ready to begin

No comments: